- Analog guitar compressor with optical system,
- Power Supply voltage range - 9-12V,
- Polarity Auto Detection - allows using either centre-positive or negative plarity on power supply,
- True Bypass - in OFF mode your instrument's original signal goes through, bypasses all electronics components,
- DC assistant protection against signal loss. If connected or the voltage is lower than 6V the effect is automatically switched to the "bypass" mode,
- DC Converter - Built-in voltage converter which increases voltage of effect's power supply to 24V. It guarantees very high sound's dynamic (headroom) and eliminates any problems related to active electronics installed in the guitar.
Power consumption: 40 mA (max),
I have been playing fusion jazz music for forty years. During this time, I used many amps or just tried them out. I feel like I don't have to look any further because I have found one that caters to all my needs. Warm tube sound or modern transistor or a mixture of all. Fantastic warm tone and excellent EQ.
It was very beautifully designed and this is important. No matter what style you play, whether rock, blues pop or jazz. EQ can do anything.
The 1000 W is well suited for a large stage, too!
I am very pleased that after many decades I have been able to find an amplifier that is lightweight, versatile and of excellent sound quality, but also loud.
I can only recommend it to everyone!
I’ve just bought your Servo-pedal and I absolutely love it. It’s hard to explain to my friends what the pedal actually does. A type of compression, but there’s just that little extra that’s so hard to explain. Everyone agreed that it’s amazing. I’ve trues it on el-guitar, ac-guitar and bass. Works wonders on every single one. Amazing work people at Taurus. I’ll be keeping an eye on your products from now on.
And you should probably now that I saw the Servo via an ad on Facebook the first time
Le da un cuerpo al sonido de la guitarra que hace que el sustain, aún en los trastes altos, sea largo. Chapeau!!!
This is the sound i'm looking for. All controls at 12 o'clock and it sounds great. Now you can change the sound easily by the toggle-switches or more subtile by the eq-controls. But do what you want, the sound will be great. Thank you, Taurus.
One knob operation, quick set with any guitar/instrument, it helps with dynamics and it is very musical, especially if like me, you are playing at low output volume. Sits on my board and is always on, even in front of fuzz. I regret only that the boost isn't on footswitch for live use.
- LEVEL - overall effect volume,
- Character Switch - change between SOLID and TUBE effect,
- Compress (COMP) - bandwidth range of compressed sound adjustment, the sound can be compressed in the whole band, or only to a limited bandwidth (band-threshold)
- Punch - attack’s dynamics adjustment. Soft -fast attack / Sharp - slow attack
- Height - 55mm (2.17 in),
- Width - 96mm (3.78 in),
- Depth - 144mm (5.67 in),
- Weight - 0,2kg (0.44 lbs),
Meet the Tux
The TUX compressor is specially engineered for dynamic sound modification. It uses a passive, sound transparent optical system designed not to alter the original sound and making it virtually noiseless.
Improve your sound in simplest way
Tux operates in two different switch selectable modes:
SOLID - clean, pure sound, very dynamic with a distinctive punch
TUBE - compression characteristic for tube design. This option gives a harder compression and warmer sound.
The Tux Compressor is a pedal which you will really enjoy for it's excellent response, great dynamics and accuracy of sound. We have designed and built in, as standard, the internal voltage converter, which increases voltage of the power supply up to 24V eliminating any problems especially when working with active electronics installed in the guitar.
The 24V power conversion within the Tux pedal provides extra headroom offering even greater sound dynamic's and incomparable performance over traditional effects pedals powered by 9V. Tux uses standard power supplies ranging from 9 up to 12V.
Wojtek Pilichowski - soundcheck (part-1 SLAP)
Wojtek Pilichowski - soundcheck (part-2 FINGERS)
Best compressor on the market - very dynamic, great sound, and affordable.
Efekt Gitarowy Kompresor TUX
Works fine with a tube amp. Very good compression, sounds dynamic.