- Two channels: CLEAN and DRIVE
- Two footswitches; BYPASS and DRIVE
- XLR LINE OUTPUT for mixing console connection
- DRIVE - knob controls the amount of overdrive in DRIVE channel
- CHARACTER - 3-way switch to changes character of the overdriven sound in DRIVE channel
- TONE - shapes the overall tonal response of the DRIVE channel
- DRIVE LEVEL - volume control of DRIVE channel
- CLEAN LEVEL - volume control of CLEAN channel
- SHAPE - 3-way sound shape switch - active for both channels: DRIVE and CLEAN
I have been playing fusion jazz music for forty years. During this time, I used many amps or just tried them out. I feel like I don't have to look any further because I have found one that caters to all my needs. Warm tube sound or modern transistor or a mixture of all. Fantastic warm tone and excellent EQ.
It was very beautifully designed and this is important. No matter what style you play, whether rock, blues pop or jazz. EQ can do anything.
The 1000 W is well suited for a large stage, too!
I am very pleased that after many decades I have been able to find an amplifier that is lightweight, versatile and of excellent sound quality, but also loud.
I can only recommend it to everyone!
I’ve just bought your Servo-pedal and I absolutely love it. It’s hard to explain to my friends what the pedal actually does. A type of compression, but there’s just that little extra that’s so hard to explain. Everyone agreed that it’s amazing. I’ve trues it on el-guitar, ac-guitar and bass. Works wonders on every single one. Amazing work people at Taurus. I’ll be keeping an eye on your products from now on.
And you should probably now that I saw the Servo via an ad on Facebook the first time
Le da un cuerpo al sonido de la guitarra que hace que el sustain, aún en los trastes altos, sea largo. Chapeau!!!
This is the sound i'm looking for. All controls at 12 o'clock and it sounds great. Now you can change the sound easily by the toggle-switches or more subtile by the eq-controls. But do what you want, the sound will be great. Thank you, Taurus.
One knob operation, quick set with any guitar/instrument, it helps with dynamics and it is very musical, especially if like me, you are playing at low output volume. Sits on my board and is always on, even in front of fuzz. I regret only that the boost isn't on footswitch for live use.
- BASS - low frequency level control. Active for both channels: DRIVE and CLEAN
- MIDDLE - middle frequency level control. Active for both channels: DRIVE and CLEAN
- TREBLE - high frequency level control. Active for both channels: DRIVE and CLEAN
- POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE RANGE 9-15V: any power supply with power rating between 9 and 15V can be used.
- POLARITY SUPPLY AUTO DETECTION: allows using either centre-positive or negative polarity on power supply, (any power supply with different polarity can be used).
- DC ASSISTANT: protection against signal loss. If disconnected or the voltage is lower then 6V the effect is automatically switched to the " bypass " mode.
- Height - 65mm (2.59 in),
- Width - 122mm (4.80 in),
- Depth - 144mm (5.67 in),
- Weight - 0,65kg (1.43 lbs),
Meet the Bass Engine
The Taurus Bass Engine is a two-channel bass preamp and DRIVE in one. It can be used as an independent sound module, as well as an advanced DRIVE effect which could be one of the elements of the entire arsenal of effects on pedalboard.
The Bass Engine contains two channels: CLEAN and DRIVE. The CLEAN channel with 3-band EQ is a fundamental to gives the player desired sound of the instrument. On the other hand, the DRIVE channel makes it possible to obtain distorted sound ranging from the soft, smooth VINTAGE up to the predatory MODERN tone. Both channels can be used independently or mixed with each other, which gives great freedom and opportunities to experiment with sound.
Improve your sound
Guitar Engine is equipped with unique MLO equalizer for bass guitar designed by Taurus Amp.
The MLO (Mid-Level Optimization) system is Taurus’ proprietary system, allowing for easy, intuitive and extremely comfortable optimization of the overall sound of the bass guitar.
The MLO System provides all-new possibilities. It ensures the most accurate proportion of medium frequencies in accordance with your manual settings of bass and trebles. This very intuitive and logical system supports a musician's choice for the most desirable sound.
In addition, the MLO equalizer ensures virtually no change in overall volume while changing the bass frequencies. Unlike most amps, when adjusting bass frequency, the musician notices a change in the sound not the volume.
To sum up, the equalisation in the MLO keeps you within the correct range, at the same time allowing you to use the maximum potential of equalization of the bass sound. This is a big advantage compared to a classic solution, where you need to watch certain frequencies carefully to avoid overloading the speakers.
Bass Engine is a pill that has all the most important characteristics of the Taurus's sound.
Taurus bass Engine to jeden z najbardziej funkcjonalnych ,wszechstronnych oraz skutecznych preampow basowych z jakimi miałem jak dotąd do czynienia.Jest to propozycja skierowana zarówno do zdefiniowanych basistów rockowych lub preferujących niskie strojenie fanów metalowych riffów jak również muzyków poruszających się w nieco lżejszych klimatach jak pop,funky czy blues.
Na uwagę zasługuje możliwość swobodnego balansu pomiędzy niezależnymi kanałami clean i drive .Możemy je że sobą miksować za pomocą osobnych pokręteł tj. Drive Level/ Clean Level .
Preamp daje olbrzymie możliwości kreowania brzmienia od czystego, ciepłego ,okrągłego przez delikatny brud,crunch po bezkompromisowy ciężki metalowy growl. Wszystko to bez utraty dolnego pasma .